I’m a wife, mother of 2 beautiful girls and I work full-time outside the home. Aside from my full-time employment, my husband and I own a greenhouse operation where we grow bedding plants and vegetables, and we live in beautiful Atlantic Canada.
I also happen to be a recovering alcoholic and have been sober since December 05, 2015. Yes I HAD a drinking problem but I addressed it – don’t worry, it’s not contagious!!! LOL
I love inspirational quotes which is why I wanted to start this blog – It helps me stay sober and makes me appreciate life.
I also have another blog called Stop runny nose – it’s a lifestyle blog where I post about my life after alcohol (in case you’re interested).
USELESS TRIVIA ABOUT YOURS TRULY
- I’m a nerd – I’ve been fascinated with technology since I was a child back in the early 80’s
- I love to read but I hate novels – I only read books from which I can learn something of value
- I’m a huge animal lover
- In grade 2, I wrote a report on the Netherlands. Ironically enough, I ended up marrying a Dutch guy.
- It took me a long time to realize that my mom was right – about pretty much everything
- My biggest pet peeve is poor grammar
- Most times I speak before I think
- I believe that sarcasm is an art form
- At one time in my life, I owned a café
- I’m French Acadian
- I’m a very impatient person by nature
- I’m a natural redhead (which may explain the above)
- I once traveled across Canada with my husband in our bright orange VW Bus
- I love to argue